THE CHARITY PARTNER FOR THIS FUNDRAISING PROGRAM IS CONSERVATION INTERNATIONAL, A REGISTERED 501(c)(3) CHARITY WITH EIN 52-1497470.
TERMS RELATED TO PAYMENTS OF MONTHLY DONATIONS
WHEN YOU CREATE YOUR DONATION PLAN, YOUR FIRST PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN IMMEDIATELY WHEN YOU REGISTER.
EACH MONTH AFTER THAT YOUR NEXT MONTHLY DONATION WILL BE TAKEN ON THE SAME DAY YOU SIGNED UP. FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOU SIGN UP ON JUNE 10TH, YOUR NEXT DONATION WILL BE TAKEN ON THE FOLLOWING JULY 10TH.
YOU CAN CANCEL YOUR DONATION PLAN ANY TIME IN YOUR PLATFORM ACCOUNT. YOU WILL STILL BE ELIGBLE FOR CHARITY UPDATES AND AUTOMATIC ENTRY INTO REWARDS SWEEPSTAKES DURING ANY MONTHLY TERM YOU HAVE PAID FOR.
ALL DONATIONS ARE CONSIDERED NON-REFUNDABLE. REFUNDS MAY ONLY BE ISSUED IN PROVEABLE CASES OF PAYMENT FRAUD, AT THE DISCRETION OF THE PROMOTER.
TERMS RELATED TO ONLINE ACCOUNTS
FUNDER MAY TERMINATE, VARY OR SUSPEND THE ACCESS TO ONLINE ACCOUNTS FOR BREACH OF THESE TERMS, GENERAL MAINTENANCE, OR OTHER REASONABLE MEASURES.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL SIGNUP DETAILS ARE ACCURATE AND TRUE.
THE SHARING OF ACCOUNTS, AND MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS ARE PROHIBITED AND ACCESS TO THE SERVICES WILL BE REVOKED IF A USER AND/OR USERS ARE FOUND TO HAVE MULTIPLE OR SHARED ACCOUNTS.
USERS MUST NOT CHANGE THEIR REGISTERED EMAIL ADDRESSES WITHOUT CONFIRMING FIRST WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE, AS THIS MAY AFFECT THE AWARDING OF PRIZE REWARDS.
NUMBER OF PRIZES FOR THE WEEKLY WINNERS DRAW ON 10/04/2020
THERE ARE 62 WEEKLY WINNERS PRIZES.
CATEGORIES OF WEEKLY WINNERS PRIZES
PRIZES FOR WEEKLY WINNERS DRAWS MAY CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME, BUT PRIZES AMOUNTS WILL NEVER CHANGE ONCE A SWEEPSTAKE HAS OPENED. PLEASE CHECK THE HOMEPAGE FOR MOST RECENT PRIZE STRUCTURE. ALL PRIZES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, AND CANNOT BE SUBSTITUTED OR EXCHANGED.
WEEKLY WINNERS ENTRY DEADLINE
THE DEADLINE TO ENTER THE DRAW WILL DRAW WILL BE ON 10/04/2020 AT 16:00. ANY POSTAL ENTRIES RECEIVED AFTER THIS DEADLINE WILL BE ADDED TO THE NEXT WEEKLY WINNERS DRAW.
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT FOR WEEKLY WINNERS
ALL WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ONLINE AT HTTPS://MYTREES.WORLD ALL WINNERS WILL ALSO BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL.
TERMS RELATED TO £50,000 JACKPOT
THE ODDS OF WINNING THE £50,000 PRIZE ARE SET AT (1 IN 750,000) AND DO NOT CHANGE. AMOUNT OF AUTOMATIC ENTRIES INTO THE MONTHLY JACKPOT DRAW, RELATED TO DONATION PLANS, ARE DEPENDANT ON THE VALUE OF THE DONATION PLAN. ENTRIES RECEIVED VIA POST BEFORE THE MONTHLY DRAWING WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE MONTHLY DRAW. POSTAL ENTRIES RECEIVED AFTER THE MONTHLY DRAWING WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING MONTH'S £50,000 MONTHLY DRAW. ONE (1) MONTHLY ENTRY PER PERSON, IS PERMITTED FOR POSTAL ENTRIES. WINNING NUMBERS FOR THE £50,000 JACKPOT WILL BE POSTED ON THE FIRST BUSINESS DAY OF THE FOLLOWING MONTH.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE ?
ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD TO WIN A PRIZE. ALL ENTRANTS MUST VERIFY THEIR AGE AND IDENTITY BEFORE CLAIMING A PRIZE.
ENTRANTS MUST NOT BE RESIDENTS OF BELGIUM, CUBA, IRAN, IRAQ, ITALY, NORTH KOREA, SINGAPORE, SUDAN, SYRIA OR THAILAND. ANY ENTRIES FROM RESIDENTS OF THE AFOREMENTIONED COUNTRIES WILL BE DEEMED INELIGIBLE AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. ENTRIES ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO ALL LOCAL LAWS AND CERTAIN CONDITIONS IN FOREIGN JURISDICTIONS MAY PREVENT THE ISSUING OF A PRIZE. EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, OR IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBERS OF THE CHARITY PARTNERS, SPONSORS OR CONTEST PROMOTERS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE A PRIZE.
ENTRANTS MAY BE REQUIRED TO CONFIRM THEIR AGE, IDENTIY AND LOCATION BEFORE THEY CAN RECEIVE A CASH PRIZE. CASH PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED WITH REGISTERED EMAIL.
METHODS OF ENTRY
WE OFFER TWO METHODS OF ENTRY.
AUTOMATIC ENTRY WITH DONATION:
TO MAKE A DONATION AND CONTRIBUTE TO OUR AMAZING CAUSE, YOU CAN SELECT SPECIFIC DONATION PLANS THAT CORRESPOND WITH A GIVEN AMOUNT OF AUTOMATIC ENTRIES. A PARTICIPANT CAN FIND THESE DONATION AMOUNTS ON THE HTTPS://MYTREES.WORLD PAGE OF OUR WEBSITE.
TO ENTER FOR FREE VIA POST:
WHILE WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO DONATE TO THE GREAT CAUSE WE SUPPORT, YOU CAN ENTER FOR FREE VIA POST. POSTAL DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS: MY TREES, 2 EBOR ST, LONDON, E1 6AW.
POSTAL ENTRIES ARE GIVEN THE AVERAGE AMOUNT OF ENTRIES, AND ARE TREATED THE SAME AS ENTRIES BY DONATION, AND HAVE THE SAME CHANCE OF WINNING AS ENTRIES BY DONATION.
AS ENTRY BY DONATION OCCURS ONLY ONCE PER DRAW, YOU CAN ALSO ONLY ENTER ONE TIME BY POST FOR A GIVEN DRAW. THAT MEANS ONE TIME PER WEEKLY DRAW, AND ONE TIME FOR THE MONTHLY DRAW.
WINNERS (SUBJECT TO ELIGIBILITY) WILL BE CHOSEN VIA OUR INDEPENDENTLY CERTIFIED RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR. THIS RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR IS PROVEN TO BE STATISTICALLY RANDOM TO INSURE FAIRNESS, AND GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND REGULAR COMPUTER APPLICATIONS WHICH INCLUDE RANDOM FUNCTIONALITY.
VERIFIED WINNERS (SUBJECT TO ELIGIBILITY) WILL BE PAID OUT WITH ONLINE TRANSFERS.
ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES A PARTICIPANT HAS.
WINNERS MAY BE REQUIRED TO SIGN PAPERWORK RE-CONFIRMING THEIR ELIGIBILITY AS A WINNER.
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, DONATION OR CONTRIBUTION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
THE WINNER WILL HAVE 30 BUSINESS DAYS TO CLAIM THEIR PRIZE.
WINNER NOTIFICATION PROCESS
THE WINNER(S) WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL THAT THEY HAVE WON AND THE WINNING NUMBERS WILL BE POSTED ON THE WEBSITE HTTPS://MYTREES.WORLD
DISTRIBUTION OF FUNDS RAISED
ALL ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AFTER PAYMENT PROCESSING FEES, 40% OF ALL FUNDS RAISED WILL GO TO THE CHARITY PARTNER.
ALL ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AFTER PAYMENT PROCESSING FEES, 10% OF ALL FUNDS RAISED WILL GO BACK TOWARDS MARKETING AWARENESS FOR THE FUNDRAISING INITIATIVE.
ALL ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AFTER PAYMENT PROCESSING FEES, 10% OF ALL FUNDS RAISED WILL GO TO THE PROMOTER.
THE PROMOTER IS FUNDER INC WITH MAILING ADDRESS AT 2 EBOR ST, LONDON, E2 7DP.
TERMS RELATED TO REFORESTATION COSTS
ALL PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WHILE REFORESTATION COSTS ARE BASED ON ACTUAL PREVIOUS OPERATING COSTS, THESE COSTS ARE AN AVERAGE AND MAY VARY FROM TIME TO TIME.
NONE OF THE PROMOTER, THE CHARITY PARTNER AND ITS AFFILIATED AND RELATED ENTITIES, AND/OR MEMBER CLUBS, OR ANY ASSOCIATED BODIES, SPONSORS OR PARTNERS SHALL BE LIABLE IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS FUNDRAISING INITIATIVE FOR:
(A) LOSS OF REVENUE, CONTRACT, PROFITS, BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS OR LOSS OF DATA;
(B) ANY SPECIAL OR INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES;
(C) ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR REPUTATION; OR
(D) THE LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY TO ENTER A FUNDRAISING INITIATIVE AND/OR RIGHT TO RECEIVE A PRIZE
THE PROMOTER MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITES, TELEPHONE SYSTEM, BROADCAST OR LIVE TRANSMISSION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY AND/OR ERROR-FREE
MY TREES INSTAGRAM COMPETITION
1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Instagram including the rules located here .
2. The Promoter of this prize draw is Matchplay Entertainment Limited, 2 Ebor Street, London, E1 6AW (the “Promoter”).
3. The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win one personalised Chilly’s Bottle (£30.00)
4. In order to be eligible to enter this prize draw, entrants must tag another Instagram user in the comments section of the MyTrees Instagram post. You must both be following the MyTrees Instagram account at the time the draw is calculated to be eligible to be a winner.
5. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
6. One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion however internet access is required.
8. The promotion is open to entries from 09.00 on 30th January 2020 until 23.59 on 6th February 2020
9. There is one prize to be won. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
11. The winner will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period by using a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
12. The winner will be notified within five working days of the draw by commenting on their original post, requesting that they share their name and address via private message. If a winner fails to respond within five working days of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If the winner declines the prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
13. The prize will be sent via recorded delivery to the address supplied within two weeks of notification and the winner will be required to sign to acknowledge receipt.
14. Unless the winner notifies us otherwise in writing within 2 weeks of being informed that he/she has won, the Promoter reserves the right to use and feature the names of the social prize draw winners for publicity purposes and winners agree that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
15. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
16. All copyright in the entries is the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries for such purposes and no additional payment will be made for using entries in this way.
17. The name and county of residence of the winners will be made available on request to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter as the address set out above within 10 weeks of the closing date of the promotion.
18. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Instagram, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
20. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
21. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.